WOW, I have truly broken my own record for least number of hours (or in this case, minutes) slept in a night.
The group of us sent Ms Teo off at Changi airport this morning and since she had to check in by 5.15am, 20 or so of us decided we'd camp over a the airport. Turns out they actually don't say anything about you sleeping on the benches and stuff :s
Makes a good place to go if I don't have a place to sleep after like clubbing or something. But then again, I'd probably look rather ridiculous in heels and make-up sleeping at the airport.
Anyway, at least breakfast was good - Macs - after a grand total of 50mins of sleep! Redoxon and Sunmaid raisins really helped me through it and I was surprisingly totally UNcranky.
I'm really tired now though :(
Yay, Plethora's gonna play next Wednesday during be yourself day! I can't believe there's gonna be a CATWALK. I mean, how many girls in our school own a pair of heels, let alone walk in them. and catwalk, no less. This outta be a laugh.
11:44 PM